" WELCUM "

Once a while blog on Food, Dancing and my 9394 mind on daily living


Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HO YEAH !! I Wong Tat Swee oso can Blog wor

‘HO YEAH’ I oso can BLOG wor !!!.

2day I so happy bcoz I oso can blog.I oso want 2 blog bcoz I read Malay Mail Newspaper tat day telling a man call Peter Tan he very the Angry bcoz got 1 Stupid Fool go and write no good thing about Malay.
Like tat no good, I oso China Ah Man but I got some many Melayu frens, India frens and even got Ah Cha frens but Ah Cha fren I never stand infront of him bcoz scare my backside got problem wor .After see the newspaper I borrow my dede computer and go on9 and see Peter blog.This Peter very brave man I hormat him bcoz he dare to say out very wrong of tat Stupid Fool Man who want to bring trouble between Malay and China Ah Man.Some more tis Stupid Fool Man call himself Good Man but I call him Bad Man with No Bola, dare say put email or handphone number la ,but Peter very cleaver he 5did 5did stop his blog and take the IP Address(wat is IP adress i oso dunno) and 5did 5did go MahTa n report.Hope the MahTa catch the bargirl.
“Q the Good Man Mather flower crab” born sons no backside


I oso very happy bcoz of Peter I can see what is blog wor .I got see many people write blog.I oso got see a ‘Ghost-Old’ call himself Sholin Harimau,He very the funny man bcoz he oso write like me wor and dunno he really know Sholin or not bcoz hope 1day I can meet him and learn Sholin Fighting from him so I can One man beat Five man and all the Leng Lui sure lump me 1.
Now the World really upside down bcoz even a Ghost-Old know China Ah Man Kung Fu Fighting .What the Q(WTQ) !

But one of my main ‘GOAL’ to blog is to Kau Lui bcoz I saw one Leng Lui oso blog.She call herself Minishort(dunno why she call Mini as look look at her photo she tall tall wor ).She very leng lui, her face like the Korean TV show ‘Big Long Gold’ actress face, tats why her i say she leng..ho yeah i no understand wat she mean bitchy..wat tats...need tell me lei . I took almost 3 day 3 night to read her Animal Story until my younger brother say I very the Ma Q Fan bcoz my England no good so keep asking him wat is wat tat. U know la I only study Darjar6 bcoz family at that time no money but now my younger brother very lucky loh bcoz I oso help to support his study and now Form 6.Hope he can go 'U' and bcome Doc-dor so can see many leng lui no wear cloth..but not Ah Soh

Anyway I hope 1 day this leng lui come to my blog and say Hihi to me(i sure very the happy until sleep oso smiling but now I only juv started to blog so she sure see me 'No Up').Never mind I work hard la learn more England go less shake head and night night after work see more England book from my younger brother.
Go makan sin


9394