This week topic:- Fried Hokkian Mee
Today on my East South West Food post number 5 :-
"Behind Pudu Jail' or Pudu FRIED HOKKIAN MEE
This stall is my all time favorite
Open business during the evening from 8.30 pm till 2 am
This Fried Hokkian Mee Stall operated more than 30 years, this stall is known as Behind Pudu Jail although is not directly Pudu Jail behind.
Some reason why I think one of the Best Friend Hokkian Mee in Town:-
1. The owner Ah Swee known as stuck up man. He never greet anyone.He just 100% focus fried his famous Hokkian mee.
2. Using Charcoal
3. Prepare wait for your meal at least 30 minutes to 1 hour ( reason using charcoal)
4. Don't complain to Ah Swee why takes so long times, he will be answer if can't wait ! go away la.
5. Seems everyone knows it will take long time and seldom complain, sit and wait like Sor Hai
6. The Fried Hokkian Mee Taste orginal KL style of cooking.The aroma just fantastic.
7. Law-Mee good too, so is other Cantonese Fried Mee. Don't miss out his ' Pork Soup"
8.Even the stall at the road side lane, always crowded with families.
9. While waiting enjoy watching other people's come with posh cars
10.Ample car parking
Open business during the evening from 8.30 pm till 2 am, About 15 to 20 tables -normally pack with people's and also a lot of take away.
Ah Swee with his wife. He never Chit Chat with his customer people, always LONG FACE, his facial look as though we own him a lot of money, anyhow he cook the BEST fried hokkian mee
" Behind Pudu Jail Fried Hokkian Mee verdict: Of 5 Bananas I gave:-