" WELCUM "

Once a while blog on Food, Dancing and my 9394 mind on daily living


Monday, April 17, 2006

Please Everyone Wake Her Up

Lin Peh SMS us this morning informing us that blogger SBC gone into coma and ask us check to our email someone email the news.


Went to see her at Gleneagles this afternoon.
When approaching her bed, saw her Mum giving her massage on her leg and hear her mum keep calling her to wake up despite she wearing a medical mask.

SCB Mum surprise I knew SCB from the internet, told SCB Mum she have a lot of good friends online. SCB had gone into coma since 18th April .

Sad seeing her Mum keep calling her to wake up, telling her, me dropping by to see her.

Before I leave, told SCB, please to wake up quick as would like to see her update her blog.
She seems to hear what I said.
I promise her Mum I will send my prayer for her recovery.

When back home, did call some blogger friends who knew her, try to see her if possible.

I also commented on her blog asking her to wake up and update her blog.
I believe in miracle as lately what I have seen on my niece on her battles with her cancer.

I might sound stupid but I hope everyone, whether you know her or not. please drop by her blog and leave her a comment ask her to wake up as soon as possible.

Or let send our heartfelt prayer for her recovery.

We believe

Update
Please see Jomel post for latest infor