" WELCUM "

Once a while blog on Food, Dancing and my 9394 mind on daily living


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

my Fren SiewMeanFu- Talk Cantonese 4 letter words la

Start Small Talk With Everyone Talk To Talk:-
Heavenly King rearrested

.......................................................................
Sunday Morning went back my PJ home town with one of my childhood friend ‘Siew Mean Fu’(Smiling Tigar Face) went for Yam Cha(drink tea)Both of us from same town and together we had contributed a lot of nuisance to the society.

Both of us now have a proper decent job now, those days we does a lot Pimp Moon activities.

While we enjoying our dim sum we talk about our present situation, even both of us earning just enough for a little saving we are very much happy. He told me last week someone ask him organise few stalls sell pirate dvd because next week is a festival session, lots of enforcement ppl balik kampong but he decline the business offer telling them he had decided not to involve no more. Maybe now he is married with two kids, Now he works as sub –contractors.

They are many stories why we change, maybe I will blog later more my past deed.

But one thing we never change when we talk to each other are the 4 Cantonese letter words. We enjoy using Cantonese swearing.

Friendly canto vulgarities a MUST such as :-
Dew (F**k)
dew Lia Sing( F**k you till up)
Sor Hai (Silly pussy)
Hai Yan( pussy ppl)
Hai Lon (pussy hole)
Sor Lang(silly dick)
Luku(silly)
Lang Tau(dick head)
Choon Dau ( testicles)
Hu Ham Jak ( Go suck dick)
Ham Lan (Suck dick)
Mai Hai ( muther pussy)
Fa Hai (flower pussy)
Chow Fa Hai (Smelly flower pussy)
Hai Lat (Pussy drops-mean die die or something wrong)
Mei Hai (what pussy just like WTF)
Lei Gon Mei Lan( What the F**k you talking)
Lang See (Dick Shit)
Lang See Lang Yong (Face like Dick Shits mean Arrogant Look
or just by LCLY )
See Fart ( Buttock)
See Fart Long (Asshole)

Many many more…………

Mild swearing without sex organ term:-

Pok Kai Yau( drop on the street – bankruptcy)
Lia Sing (from dew lia sing with just u up)
Lee Lo Mei( your old things –lo mei is kind of Cantonese small eat food)
Ding Lee Lo Fa( poke your old liver)
Ding ( Poke).
Pak Poh (Bitch)
Ham Sup Poh ( Horny women)
Ham Sup Lo (Horny man)
Lee Hu Sei La ( You go and die)
Sei Yan Tou ( Dead Head)
G Thou Peng ( Pig Head )
Sek Si All Fan,Yum liew All Thong(eat shit-shit rice/drink urine piss soup. Mean dumb)
Hu Sek See ( Go eat shit)
Yak Chiew (Eat Banana)

Or some time replace those vulgar with a ‘Q;
Example: What the F**k -> What the ‘Q’

This days I don’t use much of this vulgarities despite some of my client speak more tera vulgar. But funny when meet up any buddies of mine this kinds of language will at least occupy 30 % of our conversation. I have few good friend such as lawyer, doctors ..haha we still use this swearing, maybe it kind of way make us closer in our friendly talk.

But never never use this , they are very real bad only for really angry:

diew Lee Lo Mo ( F your muther)
diew Lee Lo Mo Far Hai ( F your Muther Flower crab*)
Lee Lo Mo Chow Far Hai (Your muther smelly Flower crab*)
* Flower Crab means bad pussy
Ham Ka Chan ( All Family die, but no vulgarites but is a very sick swearing)
Ham Ka Fu Kai ( Same as the above All Family Die but this words is actually means bleasing to family )
Ham Ka Ling ( Similar as above)
Something on Ham Ka is consider bad.

While we were enjoying drinking Chinese tea with Smiling Tiger Face we recall a very funny incident when we were only about 16 years old:-

We were drinking teh tarik at mamak stalls together with friends around our age.
As usual we we swear a lot Diew here Diew there Ma here Ma there, than an old man( about 60 years old )sit next to our table suddenly scolded us:


Oldman:- DEW LIA SING SIA MANN CHA KUNM KUA LANG HOW
( F**K YOUR UP SMALL CHILDREN SO COCK BAD MOUTH)

We all : Kept quite but dare not laugh( but after he leave we laugh until we die lo)


.................................................



Note:-
If you want to hear some kau kau cantonese swearing online go Yahoo chat room - Regional -> China -> either Hong Kong 1 ,2 / China 3,4,8.Sometime can hear swearing between US Chinese vs Europe Chinese vs Vietnamese vs Hongkie vs even Malaysian

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Seriously, I believe guys need to reiterate their masculinity with vulgar words. If you don't swear, you are either a sissy or halleluyah.

Very true. My former boss, a Dato, spoke in endless world conferences(medical). But, when he talked to his friends, he never failed to throw in a few dius, kaus etc for effect. It's like, I'm a Dato, but I'm BAAAAD. Silly ass!! lol

Nine3 Nine3 said...

haha..it funny but very true.
I think is still bad for swearing wherever la

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of my banker boss
who love to use .."kor tui yah "...

everytime when informed him about
Mr. so and so is here to see him
or Big Boss informed to return call
he always replied

" what ? kor tui yah is here ? "
" oh ! what kor tui yah wants ? "

I was so puzzled and go around
asking what this meaning of KTY ?
IMAGINE how embarassed i was & felt...

HAHA ..that was my first intro into the world of vulgarites....

Anonymous said...

my hubby same, always use ma ma.good about him he never use in front of our children

Nine3 Nine3 said...

Justin:- haha...No talk diew diew la..no good la.Thks for droping by my blog

Anon 1 :- Haha..Not Surpise even Latuk r like that.

Anon 2:- I'm sure when both of u sleeping he use often, it is?

Anonymous said...

lol good swearing

Anonymous said...

I'm filipino and I grew up in Hong Kong. I also went to the States for University. Now I'm back in the Philippines. I just cant stop swearing in Cantonese. The way people drive here provoke me to swear like "Sei Pok Kai Tsai....Hay pinto hok Tsa Tse ah?...Lan Yueng sik m sik Tsa Tse ah? Diu Lei Lo Mo...Sik Tsi kei La...Diu Lei Tsi Kei See Fat Loong!!

Anonymous said...

Same filipino guy above.....I have a Japanese boss and when he has his back turned...I tell him "Sei Ka Tsai.....to m lan sik ye...Sau de la....yak see la....

Nine3 Nine3 said...

Anonymous
We malaysian cantonese basically same like the hongkie swearing.
But in malaysia have different dialect such as Hokkien, Hakka.
So is kind of mix.
Well is bad to swear actually
Have a good day and thanks for droping by my blog

Anonymous said...

wah liao.... i salute to you wei... now i remember my cantonese di.. haha been away from malaysia for almost 1 year + i never talk much canto back home... so yea this helped me to fix my tongue haha... awesome man... this is so cool now i can go to school with full confidence haha ^^

peace XD

Cs said...

how moen ar, what means it?